Playing with Occult Characters Question

by Braxien

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Playing with Occult Characters Question

★★ Guide

So...try to make this concise and clear: I've played Sims for years now, and I do use mods. However, I almost always eliminate Occult characters from my games 'cause I generally like a more realistic play.

That said, I decided to delve into the occult play with a new game. I started a family, left all the NPC occult toons in place (removed the mods that removed them) and started a game. My family is a split normie/spellcaster family (it's a very Bewitched scenario if you're old enough to get the reference). All is well at the start...

However, I notice that whenever my spellcasters from one side of the family greet non-spellcasters of the other side, they totally plant a romantic kiss on them. The casters don't do that to each other (even if non-family), but for example the spellcaster uncle of my main character greets the normie grandmother of the main character (the uncle and grandmother are from different sides of the family) with a total romantic kiss. Is this an occult feature? Something to do with a mod that I've not found? Anyone else had this experience? Is it by design?

Even with all the mods intact except the occult reduction, this never happens on my normie playthrough unless it's a romantic attempt. It's...a bit creepy. Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (243 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Playing with Occult Characters Question

Champion (Retired)

@Braxien 

It sounds like you have the Free Love NAP enacted in the neighborhood. You can repeal it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (233 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Braxien 

It sounds like you have the Free Love NAP enacted in the neighborhood. You can repeal it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (234 Views)

★★ Guide

Ooooh...I hadn't thought of that. I usually turn those off in my other plays and I wonder if I forgot this time. I will check! Thanks for the suggestion!

Message 3 of 4 (227 Views)

★★ Guide
@jpkarlsen That was totally it. Can't believe I didn't think of it! Thanks so much!
Message 4 of 4 (219 Views)