Playful & Couch Potato Traits

by Flatwhite97

Original Post

Playful & Couch Potato Traits

★★ Novice

So I made a dog who I intended to be lazy yet playful, but even though I CAN do that, it really doesn't work at all in practise. Even with the playful trait he cannot play due to the couch potato trait. So these traits contradict each other huh. I personally don't see why a lazy dog couldn't play at all but sure, okay - more disturbingly what I don't understand is why are we even able to choose both traits then?

I'm going to remake and replace the dog probably because now it basically doesn't have a third trait. Just saying that this wasn't a very nice thing to find out after already raising the pup...

Message 1 of 3 (236 Views)

Re: Playful & Couch Potato Traits

★★★ Guide

That sounds like a fair point.

fyi...You should be able to modify your current pet’s traits using this developer code: cas.fulleditmode. it’ll save you some time and you won’t lose all the hard work you’ve already invested into designing your pup.

Let me know if you need a quick primer on how to enable and use this cheat code. It’s easy cheesy.🙃

Message 2 of 3 (226 Views)

Re: Playful & Couch Potato Traits

★★★ Guide
@Flatwhite97 PS I have a couple real life lazy-playful pups. They’re funny as heck, so I totally see where you’re going with those traits. 😉
Message 3 of 3 (219 Views)