Re: Play to change in The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack!

by Zenkitty33

Original Post

★ Guide

Speaking about playing to change, how can we change the patch version to the previous one since it adds irritating glitches that pisses players off when combined with pre-existing bugs?

Message 51 of 58 (657 Views)

@Vatzfu  There is no way to downpatch the game.  I suppose you could install the Legacy Edition, but then you'd be stuck on patch 1.56 (from October) with no way to use any packs or game feeatures newer than that.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 52 of 58 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I love this pack! I just wish I could choose to disable neighborhood action plans or change their voting frequency.

Message 53 of 58 (555 Views)

★★★ Novice

love how my sims will constantly stay on a future cube now...even when they don't have any. or how they read books constantly when they don't have any book cases. smh. come on. very irritating. can't believe i spent $40 on this. 

Message 54 of 58 (538 Views)

★★ Guide
@simNoods That's what mods are for. If you look for them, there are mods for exactly what you want.

You can also use cheats to change the NAPs. For instance, you can put in testingcheats on, then click on the mailbox or NAP board. You'll see options to repeal NAP (cheat) and to get NAP (cheat). It can only be done in the neighborhood where the mailbox/NAP board is. (But you can make Sims in the other neighborhood and then use their NAP board or mailbox to change it.)
Message 55 of 58 (511 Views)

★★ Guide
@Zenkitty33 Both of those annoying habits are due to Neighborhood Action plans which encourage studying or technology. You can change the plans so that they won't do that. Or you can use one of the free mods that people make that stop those annoying habits. That way your $40 can be more fun for you.
Message 56 of 58 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Really cool pack hope will be more packs (or sims 5^^).

Message 57 of 58 (443 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Really sucks that modders can fix glitches in games before the original company can. Even more so considering I'm stuck on console with plenty of other's so there's no quick-fix mods to download. Sucks even more that even after I've removed all NAPs from all neighborhoods, my sims still won't stop telling each other "Fake Bad News" constantly or molding and leaving mass amounts of clay around. Would be really awesome if we could get a bug fix since it's July.
Message 58 of 58 (422 Views)