Re: Play to change in The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack!

by Cyclone_Sims

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I love this idea, this game was originally made to reflect real life, there is nothing more real than the mess humans are making of this planet. Although I love the idea of solar panels, candle making etc I really hope this effect can turned off for other worlds? My sims live in Sulani  it's perfect, if the pollution touches that world then I won't even consider this pack. Even environmentalists need somewhere to relax for while.  😊

Message 11 of 58 (876 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Mai I'm excited to see more!
Message 12 of 58 (848 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Mai Looks like fun! Great idea for an expansion!
Message 13 of 58 (802 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks for those first impressions! Standard smile

SimGurus will be hosting a livestream later this month to share more details about the pack and answer some of the questions you have. I'll let you know once we have a date & time for the livestream so you can see the pack 'in action' and learn more about it from those who created it Wink
Message 14 of 58 (752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know if there's a way to bundle the Eco-Life pre-order? When given the bundle option at check out it doesn't come up as an option. Many thanks!

Message 15 of 58 (722 Views)

★★★ Guide
@quirksandkwales New content usually isn’t offered as a bundle. Someday you’ll probably be able to bundle it. i’ve never had the patience to wait.
🙃
Message 16 of 58 (706 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Mai Awesome!
Message 17 of 58 (679 Views)

★★★★ Novice

At last a pack I am looking forward to. I can see a lot of thought has gone into the making of this pack and I love the ideas behind it.

Message 18 of 58 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Now we have a way to reset Suluni Reserve island to either negative ECO or positive ECO.  My only problem with why is it all neighborhoods except for strangervillie and Destination worlds, because, I do believe even with story form and non story form the ECO stuff would look really good in that world even with the plant stuff added too it, might make the story even more better.  Like Strangervillie with Story active a Giaint Green blob cloud with spores flying everywhere, and with story not active a giant dust cloud.  Also I really want to see the ECO in the destination worlds because though worlds would have the greatest impact.  Like for Granite Falls negative ECO could affect the plant and fish life, positive could bring a better result.  Negative ECO for Selvedo could affect the jungle making the vines weaker and easier to break with hands, a positive ECO could make it so the vines are stronger and it will take you longer to break them with your hands.  Also other things to like negative ECO will give you less rewards from archoloical digs and higher ECO will give you higher rewards from archooloical digs.

Message 19 of 58 (622 Views)

★★★ Guide

I"m hoping there might be a bit of an update to the Off The Grid lot trait (for base game too) when this pack is released. There are quite a few more items I'd I think would work 'off the grid'.

Message 20 of 58 (602 Views)