Re: Play sims 4 on one computer with different origin accounts

by Dare2EataPeach

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Play sims 4 on one computer with different origin accounts

★ Novice

Hey all,

I have sims 4 and origin installed on my laptop. I'm on holiday and have forgotten my password to login to origin so I can't play. My sister has offered to let me login with her account. She also has sims 4 on a separate computer. Will using her login to play on my laptop mess up either her saves or my old ones? I don't think it would but want to be sure since I don't have a way to back them up with me.

Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (539 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Pro

I’d recommend contacting EA Help to get a new password for your own account. That’s said using your sister’s login ID on your computer will have no impact on the saves on her computer. My understanding about whether it will impact your saves depends on if she had the same packs as you do. If she has less, you will not want to go into your saves as it will remove the items from the packs she doesn’t have from saves you play while on her account (for example Build and CAS items) and you’d have to manually add the items  back again when you logged back in with your own account. 

Jennifer

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (512 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro

I’d recommend contacting EA Help to get a new password for your own account. That’s said using your sister’s login ID on your computer will have no impact on the saves on her computer. My understanding about whether it will impact your saves depends on if she had the same packs as you do. If she has less, you will not want to go into your saves as it will remove the items from the packs she doesn’t have from saves you play while on her account (for example Build and CAS items) and you’d have to manually add the items  back again when you logged back in with your own account. 

Jennifer

Message 2 of 3 (513 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much for the help!! I'll hold off playing then and see what I can do Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (504 Views)