Platform help please

by Lashean17

Original Post

Platform help please

★ Apprentice

I have placed a room that was functional and then when I place the platforms in the room it makes the room non functional... what am I doing wrong???

Message 1 of 6 (307 Views)

Re: Platform help please

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Lashean17 What do you mean by that? Are you saying that when you upload the room to the gallery or in live mode?
Message 2 of 6 (285 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Platforms split a room into however many sections you create using platforms. The platform section becoms a new "room"

Message 3 of 6 (283 Views)

★ Apprentice

When I place a platform and the build the room around it, it still says my room isn’t complete. I placed a ceiling at the top but over the platforms it won’t let me build a ceiling. So basically I have a roof going through my room because it says it’s in complete. 

Message 4 of 6 (266 Views)

★★★★ Guide

That sounds like the same issue as when you use railing and then "delete floor" to create a more open plan. 

Bar fiddling with multiple sections of roof and the length of the eaves, I don't know how to fix that.

Message 5 of 6 (254 Views)

Champion
@Lashean17 May be you can also try it in a different order. First build the room and then build a platform inside the room. If you use this sequence there will always be a roof or a ceiling over the room and the platform.
Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 6 of 6 (250 Views)