Plants (trees) not producing harvestable

by ashthebash1991

Original Post

Plants (trees) not producing harvestable

★ Novice

Hi all,

I recently moved my sims to a beach lot before getting the snowy escapes EP. I wanted to get some cherries to make the special energy bars for an excursion. I have a cherry tree, a coconut tree and a plantain tree, none of which are producing produce despite being in perfect condition. They are occasionally getting weeds around them. I have some cat plants (for catnip etc.) just because I hadnt seem them before I thought I would try these and they are growing and harvestable. Anyone know why?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (159 Views)

Re: Plants (trees) not producing harvestable

Champion
@ashthebash1991 Do you also have the Seasons pack? Not all of the trees will bare fruits in all the seasons. Most of the fruits you mentions will only produce in summer, except for the coconut which also produces fruits in spring. Probably you will have to wait for the right season.

The other option to have fruits the whole year round, is to keep your plants indoors.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)