Re: Plant Sim Challenge 2018

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Champion

@Player_jp5s5eav, would like that too!  Even those who already played the event challenges and have all the items can still enjoy the hunt all over again! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 16 (1,592 Views)

★★★★ Novice
this is what you do if you want the items for the plant sim.

when in build mode

testingcheats true
bb.showhiddenobjects

Tap on the cheat bar to hide it

in the search item bar

type out what item you are searching for

purchase the item

testingcheats false
Message 12 of 16 (1,553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @Floymin 

Not sure if you like the idea of mods, but having noticed your question about a Permanent Plant Sim, it is available as a mod at Mod The Sims, called > PlantSim (Forever) no cooldown + Trait.

Mods and cc do need regular checking for updates and so on (especially for sims updates and new packs happen) but I use quite a lot and don't have many issues at all.

Hope this helps,

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile

I have no connection to EA 

Message 13 of 16 (1,529 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did get my mitts on the original Growfruit, because I was playing a lot then. But several different savegames later I started a fresh neighbourhood.

Not only did all my old achievements get reset, I also lost all of these special events items. I had to use the above cheats to get the growfruit tree, but it doesn't provide any more fruit. 

It makes me feel a bit robbed, to be honest. I feel so stupid for having deleted my old save games.

Message 14 of 16 (1,455 Views)

★ Novice

Theres a cheat which lets u shift click (u can shift click a plant to change qualities) and if u shift click a sim u have an option to turn it into plant sim (i look for the cheat but couldnt find it so it may not be a cheat).

Can also get the seeds needed from rare seed packets (gold 1's) but how do u get the stump?

Message 15 of 16 (1,194 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You can get it from Build/buy by using the cheat that shows hidden items.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 16 of 16 (1,189 Views)