Picture Perfect: Modelling Career

by q97kormm5zk9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Picture Perfect: Modelling Career

★★★ Newbie

I cant seem to get the Heirloom for the modelling career. Is it actually achievable? I really wanna play this chapter with my current sim!

Message 1 of 6 (2,097 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Mobile Picture Perfect/Model Story

Hero
@ChanneySel Hi, as far as I know the heirloom isn’t available in the heirloom store or boxes. STS Catwalk Fabulous got a rerun in fall 2021.

Hopefully it’ll be made available for players to get, since it was shortly available to buy with SimCash about two years ago.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,395 Views)

All Replies

Re: Picture Perfect: Modelling Career

Hero
@q97kormm5zk9 Hi, unfortunately the modeling career heirloom isn’t available at the moment. It was a grand prize in Sweet Treat Showdown Catwalk Fabulous and it got a rerun last fall.

Message 2 of 6 (2,031 Views)

Sims Mobile Picture Perfect/Model Story

★★★ Newbie

Hello, so I have been playing the sims mobile for about 2 years now and I have gotten every career except the picture perfect:model career. I have still not been above to unlock it. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,410 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Picture Perfect/Model Story

Hero
@ChanneySel Hi, as far as I know the heirloom isn’t available in the heirloom store or boxes. STS Catwalk Fabulous got a rerun in fall 2021.

Hopefully it’ll be made available for players to get, since it was shortly available to buy with SimCash about two years ago.

Message 4 of 6 (1,396 Views)

Please help Picture perfect career does not open

★★★ Newbie

Please help.. picture perfect is not opening and I have been trying since October 2022... we are 2023 now          I been  patiently waiting. Trying heirlooms,  ready to buy it and it never comes up on catwalk.. please.. thank you

Message 5 of 6 (1,246 Views)

Re: Please help Picture perfect career does not open

Hero
@d9clr8as6ehn Hi, I’ve merged your post to previous thread. As far as I know the heirloom isn’t available in the game at this time. Hopefully the team makes it available for newer players soon.🙏

Message 6 of 6 (1,227 Views)