Physical discs with digital codes?

by vtgurlie2005

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Physical discs with digital codes?

★★★ Newbie

I just jumped on a deal from Target that was offering Sims University with a 40% discount code. I didn't notice that they were selling the physical disc. Is anyone able to tell me if this comes with a digital code for the game? I haven't purchased a disc for the sims in about 10 years so I don't know how they do it now with Origin. Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 2 (384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Physical discs with digital codes?

Champion

@vtgurlie2005, with TS4 I have only bought a physical copy with the base game, but it came with it's own code (as did all my packs that I bought on discs with TS1, TS2, and TS3.  Most importantly, Target is a reputable seller, so they would not be trying to scam you.Angel  Always stick to reputable sellers like Target, GameStop, etc. and never buy from strange online stores you never heard of or from someone selling things second hand , like a yard sale.  

Enjoy your discount and Discover University! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (363 Views)

All Replies

Re: Physical discs with digital codes?

Champion

@vtgurlie2005, with TS4 I have only bought a physical copy with the base game, but it came with it's own code (as did all my packs that I bought on discs with TS1, TS2, and TS3.  Most importantly, Target is a reputable seller, so they would not be trying to scam you.Angel  Always stick to reputable sellers like Target, GameStop, etc. and never buy from strange online stores you never heard of or from someone selling things second hand , like a yard sale.  

Enjoy your discount and Discover University! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (364 Views)