Re: Photography quest

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Photography quest

★★ Novice

Hi, I didn't do the photography quest when it appeared. Does that come again and if not , please dear EA Team, can you make it come again. We are so desperate for that quest. Can you please make it happen or Is there anything we can do to trigger this, please let me know. Thank you

Message 1 of 8 (966 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @KimchiGirl97,

Thank you for confirming that. I'm afraid it's not possible for you to get the quest to reappear. 

There's a window between level 8 and level 20 where the quest originally appears and it can be triggered again upon reaching level 20. However, after level 20, the quest is no longer available and there isn't an option to prompt the quest to reappear again. 

I'm so sorry, I wish I had better news.

- EA_Lanna.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (678 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @KimchiGirl97,

How far did you go along the quest line? Did you start it at all or complete the quest ‘Dream of Being a Photographer’?

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 8 (822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thank you showing interest in this @EA_Lanna I don't think I even started it, it was very early on, like very few days after I started playing the game for the first time, so I wasn't aware of the fact that these were important, like "YOU HAVE TO DO THIS OTHERWISE IT WON'T COME AGAIN ", otherwise I would've done it. It's not that I couldn't complete the quest bc I always complete quests with even time to spare. Btw thank you again  for responding, super grateful

Message 3 of 8 (817 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @KimchiGirl97,

Thanks for clarifying. I'm not sure if the quest can be prompted to reappear in-game for you. I'll look into this. It may be a while longer before I have more information but I'll update the thread when I have information to share.

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 8 (782 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Lanna Thank you so much for your interest in the matter. Very grateful for this. Looking forward to a positive response. Thanks again. 

Message 5 of 8 (779 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @KimchiGirl97,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this. May I check what level you are at at the moment please?

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 8 (693 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Lanna , 

Thank you so much for looking into this. I'm on level 46, at the moment. 

Message 7 of 8 (690 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @KimchiGirl97,

Thank you for confirming that. I'm afraid it's not possible for you to get the quest to reappear. 

There's a window between level 8 and level 20 where the quest originally appears and it can be triggered again upon reaching level 20. However, after level 20, the quest is no longer available and there isn't an option to prompt the quest to reappear again. 

I'm so sorry, I wish I had better news.

- EA_Lanna.

Message 8 of 8 (679 Views)