Re: Photography Quest walkthrough

by givememore86

Original Post

Photography Quest walkthrough

[ Edited ]

Starting level trigger on the Photography quest has been changed from level 8 to level 20.

[Edited by SalixCat, 15th of February 2021]

Click to enlarge:

PhotographyQuestFebruary2021.png

Also available on my website: https://www.phantomlover1717.nl/home/photography-career-quest-walkthrough/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 26 (12,120 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 my question is: I'm a level 50 player, got the internet icon quest and completed it. Do you know what quest I'm going to get? I'm thinking I'm either going to get the advanced internet icon or the photography career. it would be nice to know ahead of time. Thank You in advance. 😃

Message 2 of 26 (12,019 Views)

@givememore86 wrote:

@Phantomlover1717 my question is: I'm a level 50 player, got the internet icon quest and completed it. Do you know what quest I'm going to get? I'm thinking I'm either going to get the advanced internet icon or the photography career. it would be nice to know ahead of time. Thank You in advance. 😃

The update is live now, which one did you get?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 26 (11,942 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks for the walktrough, @Phantomlover1717 , it is very useful (as always)

On my quest it says 4 days to complete, not 5 as in your walktrough.

One of the steps says to go to a party and achieve three stars, and I was «oh, no, I have already completed two parties today», but then I went back to the party still open, and YES, the three star step was marked as  👍👍👍 You know, just one of the small little details that makes you happy 😁😉

Message 4 of 26 (11,933 Views)

★★★ Guide

... marked as completed ...

(maybe not so happy about the text editor 🤣🤣🤣)

Message 5 of 26 (11,931 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 finally got the update, I got the photography career. Thank you for the walkthrough. So far smooth sailing 😍

Message 6 of 26 (11,916 Views)

★ Guide
I'm on part 10 and it says complete llama zoom task not collect 650 simeleons does any 9ne have the correct one?
Message 7 of 26 (11,854 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Kelly32873 that is the right walkthrough, @Phantomlover1717  just put in the one for the low-level people. She should have pulled up the one that she revised. the one that she revised had both for low-level and people who can do llamas zooms. But thanks for the heads up I'm going to be there soon. 😍

Message 8 of 26 (11,846 Views)

★★★ Guide

Got the same as you in step 10 @Kelly32873 

Message 9 of 26 (11,840 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@KatlaStorm @Kelly32873 

I did this quest the 21st of May. Step 10 for me was earn 650 Simoleons perhaps because I started before unlocking Llama Zoom. 

What level were you both when you started? 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 26 (11,826 Views)