Pets

by Here4Snacks

Original Post

Pets

★★★★★ Guide

Even though it bugged out on me (I purchased one but item vanished 🤬🤬🤬🤬 - case file pending) check this out...

B01AA555-D837-4C74-B6A6-E2F1AEC166ED.png

Kind of cool, cooler if it didn’t bug out, but cool. Super curious if this is things to come, cats & dogs maybe???

Message 1 of 11 (724 Views)

Re: Pets

★ Expert

EA issued a  pack of small pets as an extension of pets in TS4 . I don't know if they are adding Pets ( cats, Dogs etc) to mobile but they might add small pets. Interesting you got that notice

Message 2 of 11 (712 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I want choices like these.  I have been asked to buy everyone lunch 4 times.  What do I have to do to get different situations?  I have 2 sims that primarily do career and 2 that primarily do hobbies.  I have one that does 3 relationship stories per day.

Message 3 of 11 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob Unsure if you do since it bugged out, never got the item and instead got a in game refund (after hounding customer support) without hope of ever seeing this option ever again since RNG hates me so much in this app.

Message 4 of 11 (672 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have mentioned more than once I hate loot boxes and anything RNG.

Message 5 of 11 (662 Views)

★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob I agree. All the offers I have been getting is either sim cash , cupcakes, or take a negative consequence. I used a cupcake once. The rest I have taken the negative consequence. I got offered the hot tub for 2000 sim cash = like $30 USD . No way am I going to spend that for an item I will occasionally use. They should add a coin option. I feel like I'm being forced to spend money or constantly, use up my cupcakes or take a negative consequence 

Message 6 of 11 (640 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@BlueWizardRob I agree. All the offers I have been getting is either sim cash , cupcakes, or take a negative consequence. I used a cupcake once. The rest I have taken the negative consequence. I got offered the hot tub for 2000 sim cash = like $30 USD . No way am I going to spend that for an item I will occasionally use. They should add a coin option. I feel like I'm being forced to spend money or constantly, use up my cupcakes or take a negative consequence 

Do you remember what action you were doing/had done when you were offered the hot tub?

Message 7 of 11 (619 Views)

★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob It was the first offer I had received with the new mini games. My sim has the photography career. I usually set my sims up to do part of the to do list the night before. My sim was near her work. I can't remember if I put her on a long shift at work overnight or she might have been at the event in that area but I want to say she was in the event overnight. I got the offer in the morning. They seem to pop up out of nowhere . I got a few others. My sim was at work or at home doing something and she got teleported to one of the mini games and was downtown. I have only gotten 3 mini games so far. One sim was hit with two of them. Another sim got hit with one. One of the Guru posted in the bug section there is or will be a fix. Not looking at the post at the moment. I completed a few tasks and the videos wont play. Very annoying. I don't know if those mini games are getting triggered at the same time as these videos?  I can only watch videos on the mailbox. This started last night. I assume it has  something to do with the update. 

Message 8 of 11 (610 Views)

★★★★ Expert

The animals are pretty cool despite not being animated. I saw some pictures around, a fish 🐟 in a big tank while another bought the hedgehog 🦔 in cage tho it looks more like a hamster cos it is just so small~

Message 9 of 11 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've had no surprise choices in the last day and a half.  Before that I had the same one 4 times.

Message 10 of 11 (557 Views)