Pending Charges on my Debit card and I'm unable to contact support

by 504413

Original Post

Highlighted

Pending Charges on my Debit card and I'm unable to contact support

★★★ Newbie

I'm especially concerned because I have other payments to make that I may not be able to make because of this. I tried purchasing Sims 4 because it's on sale. When I first ran my information through, I was notified that the card was declined. Cue me trying three more times to see if anything changed only to check my back account and realize I had four pending charges to my card.

I panicked and tried to contact support. Just as a little background info, I live in the U.S. When I submitted my first case, Live Chat wasn't available. I figured it was because of the time so I logged off.

I have now submitted multiple cases, none of which I have gotten any confirmation for and I still haven't been able to get in contact with anyone. I'm really at my wits end here and I need help. If anyone knows how I can reach EA customer support ASAP, please let me know. I'm freaking out.

Message 1 of 2 (236 Views)

Re: Pending Charges on my Debit card and I'm unable to contact support

Champion (Retired)

@504413 
While you are waiting on support I suggest you contact your credit card company.
There may be a way to cancel the pending charges.

See the support options pinned to this channel.
[IMPT] Support Options Update
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/m-p/8864082#M24974

As you already have open cases your best bet is to wait for a reply to those cases.
Keep us posted so we can continue to help as needed.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)