Re: Update the babies on the sims 4

by BlackjackWidow

Original Post

Patch ideas.

★★ Newbie

I think we need babies to be edited like make them more realistic looking, we also need toddlers to maybe be smaller, dainty + also realistic looking. More for toddlers to do. We need strollers for both toddler + babies, we need changing tables for babies, playmats + sleeping mats so they are able to sit both babies + toddlers + play on them or even nap if they wanted to, better cribs make them more cuter/realistic, just we need realistic stuff that babies/toddlers need in real life if would make everyone so happy if this was a free thing on a patch because I think more people would enjoy the sims more knowing that weve the stuff I’ve mentioned in the game FINALLY. 
we are all waiting for a baby/toddler update really bad PLEASE GIVE US A PATCH UPDATE WITH BABIES + TODDLERS UPDATED/EDITTED😓

Message 2 of 4 (295 Views)

Update the babies on the sims 4

★ Novice

After six years why are the babies sims still a stupid object? I’m tired of y’all coming out with new updated patches , new stuff , game and expansion packs but no new baby updates ! It’s been six years and all of us simmers want new baby updates and EA haven’t delivered on our request. The Sims 4 is getting boring and I refuse to waste my time or money on a game with object babies it’s stupid and unrealistic. Until the babies get an update I will no longer play the sims 4. I will play the sims 2 and sims 3 because at least their babies are not objects . The sims 4 is boring and I can’t wait to play  the Paralives game. #freethesimsbabies

Message 1 of 4 (275 Views)

Re: Patch ideas.

Champion

@xcutiecapsx, toddlers are perfectly cute just the way they are!!! HeartAngel  I do not want any changes to how toddlers look!  TS4 has the cutest toddlers of any Sims game!   Not only that, if EA were to upgrade babies, having smaller/dainty toddlers would look more like the babies do.  Plus, having a more sturdy toddler is more realistic. Wink

I do not know if EA is planning on updating babies or not.Wondering  But there will be a small change with the Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack that is coming out on the 28th, where for the first time we can change our baby's clothes if we knit one of the new baby onesies (which can also be knitted for toddlers) .   So, if they are doing this then maybe they will make more changes like being able to push them in strollers.  If not, then at least we can change their onesies if we knit them, because after 6 years of the same light green onesies, I was getting tired of them! SickLarge smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (244 Views)

Re: Update the babies on the sims 4

Hero (Retired)

@PassionRayne - I've merged your post with a similar discussion.

Message 4 of 4 (227 Views)