Pack idea

by 4cdmab59hlkpc7ef

Original Post

Pack idea

★ Novice

I was thinking adding more arcade machines similar to the current one, but more smaller, similar to the previous games 1x1 and to add claw machine, much like the holiday cracker a chance to win a prize and collect them all, and a ghost being able to haunt the machine to win a prize in the claw machine or have a level 10 handiness to win a prize everytime or use handiness to cheat in the arcade game can say "beat high score" or erase other sims high score which can increase mischief just don't get caught like stealing items from kleptomanic, or just adding an arcade like pinball machines, claw machine, arcade machines, foosball, skee ball, and have a ticket counter for prizes each time you play each game you get points or tickets and your sim can be confident after beating high score or stress from losing from same game multiple times and when you get to the ticket counter after having a certain amount of tickets or points you can get a large, medium or small prize and your sim can be confident when getting a large prize or stress at small prize from spending so much time on small prize unless they have the childish trait which they are happy from any, or take your sim on a date here and a task is to win a certain prize, let your date win in a game, or play a game certain amount of time or teach your date how to play game

Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)

Re: Pack idea

[ Edited ]
Champion

@4cdmab59hlkpc7ef You have some really cool details for this idea that I enjoyed reading! I think an arcade/gaming pack with fun details and interactions like this would be awesome! I, for one, would buy that one! 🤞🏻

In the meantime... as an aside note if you haven't gotten all packs and anything appeals to you, I thought I would list of some of the games available currently:

• gamemat, chess, card table/'Don't Wake the Llama' - came with the base game
  • ping-pong - came with Discover University
  • gaming console & bubble machines - came with City Living
  • foosball, arcade machine, dartboard (and basketball, not really what you have in mind?) - came with Get Together
  • (bowling alley with the bowling pack)
  • (roller rink, skating rink, water balloons, darts & horseshoes with Seasons)
  • (horseshoes with Outdoor Adventure)

Also, personally, I would love to see a pool table as in the past versions. Anyway, great ideas, and I will give my 'Me Too' and 'XP' to this one! Thanks for sharing! 💡👍

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)