PS4: filtering items in build mode??

by Rae_Regenbogen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4: filtering items in build mode??

★★★★ Guide

Sul Sul!

I can’t seem to figure out how to filter objects in build mode. Can anyone teach me how to do this? I’ve tried the triangle button, and I’ve tried the up button on the Dpad, and I’ve basically pressed every button and scrolled like mad, yet I can’t seem to figure it out. Filtering works great in CAS since you just scroll up to get to the filter bar and then press the square button, but my brain cannot figure this out, and google isn’t helping.

HAAAAAAAALP, please.

Message 1 of 4 (5,648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4: filtering items in build mode??

Hero (Retired)

@Rae_Regenbogen  If you are in the item selection in build mode, press the right trigger/R2 to bring up additional filters. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (5,636 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Rae_Regenbogen  If you are in the item selection in build mode, press the right trigger/R2 to bring up additional filters. 

Message 2 of 4 (5,637 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

THANK YOOUUUUUUU!

Lol. I guess that I DIDN’T press all of the buttons!! 🐐

PS. @PoptartJuniper I wish I could give you more than 1 XP because this issue has been bugging me since I bought the game YEARS ago!!!! This will be very helpful, and it’s kind of embarrassing that I couldn’t figure it out. 🙃

Message 3 of 4 (5,624 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Rae_Regenbogen  Don't feel bad. I just found out how to properly clear all the filters in the CAS with the triangle/Y button. 😆

Message 4 of 4 (5,595 Views)