[PS/XB] No UI Scaling

by bresteele

Original Post

Re: Uiscale for sims 4 console?

Community Manager

Hello everyone!

Thank you for sharing information and your feedback for UI Scaling.

In addition however please remember our rules and guidelines for the forums such as 

• Don't call out Community Managers and Officials in thread titles.

If you have questions about our Rules and Guidelines you can review them here.

Also, remember that Forum Moderators do work across several boards and can have numerous messages to read through. consistent tagging will not help us get to post or replies any faster. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 41 of 50 (1,151 Views)

UI Scaling

★★★ Newbie

How do I scale UI to make everything readable. I have to sit almost as close as I usually sit in front of a computer monitor, which is way too close, and I'm not even visually impaired. There have been plenty of posts asking for bigger font sizes on Consoles, but no answers. Having to ruin our vision and health to play the game makes no sense.

PC version of the game received UI scaling accessibility feature 2 years ago. When is it coming to console?

Message 42 of 50 (1,031 Views)

Re: UI Scaling

Hero (Retired)

@Curdoor I've merged your post into the thread for this. Currently there is still no UI scaling for Consoles. Please click the "Me Too" button on the first post.

Message 43 of 50 (1,028 Views)

Re: [PS/XB] No UI Scaling

★★★ Newbie

Please please please sort this out. I find Sims4 is literally unplayable.

Message 44 of 50 (924 Views)

Re: Sims 4 screen to big

★★★ Newbie

Pls pls pls sort this out. The game is unplayable for me.

Message 45 of 50 (924 Views)

Re: Uiscale for sims 4 console?

★★★ Novice

No, @EA_Mai, that's not what we're asking for. The option you offer only moves the interface away or closer to the edges of the screen but DOES NOT MODIFY the size of the text.. It's still too small to play more than a meter away from the TV (unless one has lynx vision).

And I don't know why the question is marked as "solved" when it obviously isn't.

Message 46 of 50 (833 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's disappointing that it still hasn't been implemented... I'd play a lot more if i could read the text when on my couch... 

Message 47 of 50 (739 Views)

Make notifications bigger

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I just wanted to ask if there’s a way to make the text bigger, especially the notifications text on the PS4. I know you can edit the margins in the ps4 settings but that just changes the position of the text not the size. I have read about this issue for years and have seen hundreds (I’m sure there are thousands) of this same complaint but I haven’t played for a while so I assumed surely they’d fixed this issue by now but doesn’t seem the case at all. 

it’s definitely something I think they need to fix because it’s really off putting in the game 

thanks 

Message 48 of 50 (708 Views)

Re: Make notifications bigger

Hero (Retired)

@Boonstaa I've merged your post into the thread for this. Currently there is still no UI scaling for Consoles. Please click the "Me Too" button on the first post.

Message 49 of 50 (678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s been 5 years and we’re still begging for accessibility features!? This is insane and downright insulting to the players, not to mention disabled folks. Accessibility should have been included as a feature on release day, it should not take 20/20 vision to play this game on a console!

Message 50 of 50 (527 Views)