Re: Out of New hobbies and careers

by cynthiad8912

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Out of New hobbies and careers

★ Novice

I’ve completed all of the sweet treat challenges and opened multiple heirlooms for weeks . The sims mobile still will not allow me to start the picture perfect modeling story. I am literally out of new hobbies and careers to start

Message 1 of 7 (991 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert

@JYoulife99 Hey, FYI for the modeling career to be available you need the rare Picture Perfect heirloom. This was a reward during the Sweet Treat Showdown Catwalk Fabulous event last September 2019. Hope it gets offered at the heirloom shop for you, sold in a pack or better yet another event or quest will give the heirloom as a reward. I myself got the surgeon career by purchasing the heirloom at the shop for a whooping 600 simcash & it took me a few months to get it. 

#StayHome #StaySafe #SaveLives #PlayTogether

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (939 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

@JYoulife99 Hey, FYI for the modeling career to be available you need the rare Picture Perfect heirloom. This was a reward during the Sweet Treat Showdown Catwalk Fabulous event last September 2019. Hope it gets offered at the heirloom shop for you, sold in a pack or better yet another event or quest will give the heirloom as a reward. I myself got the surgeon career by purchasing the heirloom at the shop for a whooping 600 simcash & it took me a few months to get it. 

#StayHome #StaySafe #SaveLives #PlayTogether

Message 2 of 7 (940 Views)

★ Novice
Message 3 of 7 (921 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@JYoulife99  No problem! Happy Simming :-)

Message 4 of 7 (917 Views)

★★ Novice

How about the top secret agent? I’m level 40 but I don’t have it yet 

Message 5 of 7 (895 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@cynthiad8912 The secret agent career was also unlocked by winning the top secret heirloom. The heirloom was awarded after completing the secret agent career quest last March 2019. Hopefully, there will be a re-run or as I've said before offered in heirloom shop or sold in a pack :-)

Happy Simming!

#StayHome #StaySafe #SaveLives #StayTogether

Message 6 of 7 (857 Views)

★★ Novice
@dissenterjasmine Thank you for the reply! Maybe I should just wait for my luck getting it from the heirloom.
Message 7 of 7 (839 Views)