Other Sims join conversation when your Sims are on date

by bae281995

Original Post

Re: Other Sims join conversation when your Sims are on date

Champion

This is why I often avoid dates , or if I have my Sims go on one, they do so at my Sim's home! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 13 (493 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Yes, I only do dates when I want to fulfill the requirement of aspirations, and also just spam them at the sim's home. As long as the quality wanted is achieved, the date can be cancelled, and a new one begun.

Message 12 of 13 (485 Views)

Champion

So this is still not improving at all, it's getting worse and now there's a new fabulous wedding pack being introduced.

I don't see how people will be able to enjoy the new pack if this isn't fixed. Dates/weddings are all being ruined by the interruptions and Sims joining in romantic interactions accidentally. The last Sim wedding I did was ruined by the mother in law joining in. I put so much effort into a beautiful Bollywood star wedding. Conversations were awkward with future family relationships spoiled and people falling out. Sometimes you can't see the Sim who has joined in, their image is just added to the chat box with Awkward Conversation.

What we need is an option to kick people out of a conversation as Goodbye doesn't always work and isn't always possible. Anyone currently on a date or even wanting to flirt with someone has to go off a mile away from everyone else.

This new pack looks beautiful but I predict a lot of irritated players. I'd have liked it but I think fixes were needed first.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 13 of 13 (392 Views)