Re: Original Side walk and fences ecolifestyle

by SheriGR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Original Side walk and fences ecolifestyle

★★★★ Novice

Good day, 

Can someone help me find the original sidewalk and fences used on the lots in evergreen harbor? I am trying to replicate the same features on my house and even if I use bb.showhiddenobjects, I can't find it anywhere. 

Let me know if anybody have an idea where to find those. 

Thank you 😊

Message 1 of 13 (8,759 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@sasdebi 
Debug/hidden objects has a ton of what you find in the worlds... but not every single thing.

For instance, I've never been able to find or create an exact match for mainly sidewalks in general, and the one I see in the neighborhood I checked here it looks like the one in Newcrest, which I like and try to 'match' to there. I have used the 'slate' or 'concrete' tiles in debug/hidden objects below in combination with stone, dirt or other terrain paint, or on their own with various placement excited to notice that apparently the Eco pack brought in a 4-square version of that sidewalk tile, so that could be played with a bit, depending on your goals. I experimented with them using moo, and unfortunately if you overlap them at all you get flickering. Plus you have that seam. You can, however, above them right up next to each other as seen below. 

I'm including the two debug fences I saw in the neighborhood that I checked. Please share a screenshot of the specific one's you're looking for if these are not the correct ones.
Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 4.13.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 4.18.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 4.18.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 4.34.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 4.07.56 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 4.12.07 PM.jpg

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 5 of 13 (8,651 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@sasdebi 

If you have the pack you may have better luck with bb.showliveditobjects then do a search for debug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 13 (8,739 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Amazing! I did not know about this cheat code!! Thank you very much 😊 I will try it out and let you know!!

Thank you again

Message 3 of 13 (8,733 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This cheat code is amazing but unfortunately the fences and sidewalks are not there 😔

Message 4 of 13 (8,705 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@sasdebi 
Debug/hidden objects has a ton of what you find in the worlds... but not every single thing.

For instance, I've never been able to find or create an exact match for mainly sidewalks in general, and the one I see in the neighborhood I checked here it looks like the one in Newcrest, which I like and try to 'match' to there. I have used the 'slate' or 'concrete' tiles in debug/hidden objects below in combination with stone, dirt or other terrain paint, or on their own with various placement excited to notice that apparently the Eco pack brought in a 4-square version of that sidewalk tile, so that could be played with a bit, depending on your goals. I experimented with them using moo, and unfortunately if you overlap them at all you get flickering. Plus you have that seam. You can, however, above them right up next to each other as seen below. 

I'm including the two debug fences I saw in the neighborhood that I checked. Please share a screenshot of the specific one's you're looking for if these are not the correct ones.
Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 4.13.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 4.18.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 4.18.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 4.34.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 4.07.56 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 4.12.07 PM.jpg

Message 5 of 13 (8,652 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very very much 😊

Message 6 of 13 (8,641 Views)

Champion

@sasdebi You are so welcome!! Have fun! 

Message 7 of 13 (8,635 Views)

★ Novice

Still can't find it. Can you make a room and upload it to the gallery? I really want that fence.

Message 8 of 13 (8,575 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@209993716 I have prepared a room with the fencing and uploaded it to the gallery. Please note the following directions and information regarding the room usage and the fencing:

1. Activate MOO to place room.
  2. Place room in a basement level below any you're using on a 30x20 or larger lot.
  3. NOTE: Sims will not route around the wood fencing but they will route around the metal fencing.
    Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 1.24.01 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-30 at 1.25.25 PM.jpg
  4. The room in the gallery is called "Debug Fencing 1", user: SheriGR:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A53B1822BBDF11EA84C0A688C90FADC0

Message 9 of 13 (8,556 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey there,

I have come across to the same error where I can't find the same tile we talked about earlier in this conversation. Earlier this month I found the fences but unfortunately not the tiles. I looked at the debug list over and over again and I can't seems to find it. Would it be possible to create a room like you did with the fences? It would be very appreciated Standard smile

Thank you very very much for your support!

Message 10 of 13 (8,455 Views)