Origin access premier Sims expansions

by Mr_President044

Original Post

Re: Origin access premier Sims expansions

★★ Novice

This is a bit depressing. Been an Origin member for a while with a pretty decent catalog, wanted to pick up Premiere for Sims 4 (I have Sims 3 on that "S" platform) but with no actual access to all of the expansions, it seems misleading. Thank you everyone for the research. 

Message 21 of 29 (3,964 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wish I would have saw this post before I subscribed to origin premium. How hard is it for EA to provide a clear list of what Games and Expansions are included in the service? It is very misleading. I've had the service for 4 days and I am just now recognizing that none of the expansions are included. Is it too late to get a refund as I feel I was misinformed and this was crucial to my purchase.

Message 22 of 29 (3,821 Views)

★★★ Novice

You can get a refund, But I found this posting late. Umm just give them a call. I wish you luck. I really hope that in the future they offer the DLC. I think it would be smarter. Just them dropping the ball which is why I rarely buy their stuff day 1 or pre-order. I love the sims but I haven't played since sims 3. I looked at this SUB an I am glad that it exists. They really need to really clarify better in writing and up front what it does and doesn't offer. Its vague.

Message 23 of 29 (3,490 Views)

★★ Apprentice

"Full, unlimited access to our games"

There are multiple games on the store; Battlefield 1&5, Star Wars Battlefront 1&2, Titanfall 2, Mass Effect, Dragon Age. How comes all the DLC for these games are free and are included in the price while Sims 4 content isn't? Because EA is scared they will lose money? I'm unsure. Maybe change that. 

"Full access to our games" - "Not including DLC for (Enter game). If you're seeling "Full, unlimited access" to your games I would expect everything that's related to that game; addons, dlc ect..

Message 24 of 29 (3,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mass effect 3 one comes with one dlc on premier From Ashes. you have to pay $27 usd for the full game.

Message 25 of 29 (3,079 Views)

★ Novice

In the plan comparison when you go to buy/upgrade your plan, it says "Extra content included with new EA games." It doesn't say that all content is included, just that there will be some extras.

Message 26 of 29 (2,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No sale, then.  Pity, seemed like a nice idea.

Message 27 of 29 (2,264 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Because they DLCs are included with Deluxe edition. You don't get DLCs, you get Deluxe editions. If game's deluxe edition includes DLCs you get them, if not you don't get them. EA could probably include all Sims 4 DLCs and try to get more Sims players to subscribe instead of buy them seperately.

Message 28 of 29 (2,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have to concur. Im finding "premier" very bad value since you really are not getting much more than the basic. Sims DLC's as a subscription would make it worthwhile as there has not been a game released on Prem I have even wanted (ok wanted Anthem before it came out, but not after it came out because it was so bad would not have bought it). BTW the Sims 4 Deluxe is part of the BASIC package, theres no additional content by being Prem.

There is also not much on the horizon from EA thats interesting, I think Dragon Age is it. So most likely will be downgrading my sub to basic when this one runs out unless EA step up their game to include Sims 4 DLC's 

Message 29 of 29 (1,499 Views)