Re: Origin access premier Sims expansions

by JanePhoenix

Original Post

Origin access premier Sims expansions

★★★★★ Novice

i know that with the EA Access Premier, you will get access to all EA games and Gold/Deluxe versions. I am still not sure if you will get all expansions. When playing the sims 4, do i only get to have the "Gamemode expansions" or do I get the subjectal packs with furniture and clothes too.

Message 1 of 29 (30,352 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Mr_President044 I had the same question recently, but the only info they are currently able to give out is on the Access Premier page of your Origin client/website. In fact it's not even clear whether we'll receive all EA games, but it only states we'll receive new releases. I would love to receive the DLC bundles of older games included in the subscription, like Dragon Age 2 & Inquisition, Mass Effect 2 & 3, but it's also unclear whether we will. I'm starting to look at this with a very critical eye, since we'll receive the "best edition" available at launch, and that may or may not include any future DLC. We'll have to wait and see for more information.
Message 2 of 29 (30,287 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Mr_President044, as I told @JanePhoenix as soon as we have more information relating to the Origin Access Premier we will share it. 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 29 (31,757 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Any news on this? In the Origin Store page for reviewing Basic and Premier options it is now showing that Premier should include all DLCs. But when I scroll further down it shows that Premier includes Sims 4 Digital Deluxe, Dine out and Kids Rooms Stuff. So that would be only two DLCs... Is it just a showcase or are all DLC actually included or just some?

Message 4 of 29 (30,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I jusy purchased premier to find out. Sadly you dont get access to all dlc. Just kids room stuff and dine out

Message 5 of 29 (30,013 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Origin Access Premium is just so sad now

Message 6 of 29 (30,001 Views)

★★★ Novice

So i read it because The Sims 4 has addons not DLC....

Message 7 of 29 (29,955 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I just signed up for it and no, doesn't have all DLC's. If this doesn't change there's no way I will continue using this, the whole reason I would get the full access would be to get all the DLC and everything, but as it stands that's not the case and I REALLY can not recommend this to anyone. I am really disappointed, and I was quite excited for this feature before finding this out.

Message 8 of 29 (29,931 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

"Origin Access Premier is a new membership tier that gives you unlimited access to the latest and greatest EA games before anyone else. Imagine paying one low monthly or annual fee and getting to play new EA PC titles before launch. Not a Play First Trial, you get access to the full game – yours to play whenever you want for as long as you're a Premier member. No gates – no barriers. That’s the Premier experience."

This is what the FAQ states, and it's certainly not at all unlimited access. It's not "no barriers".

Message 9 of 29 (29,919 Views)

Community Manager

@Wintermist Can you please link me to where you saw the information relating to Origin Access including all DLC for all games? 

The only mention of DLC I see is as follows:

What is Origin Access?

Glad you asked! Origin Access is a PC gaming subscription. Membership unlocks The Vault, a growing collection of great PC games you can download and play as much as you want. Plus, members get to try new EA games before they're released at no extra cost, and score an automatic 10% discount on Origin purchases, including full games, pre-orders, DLC, and FIFA points.

Darko.png
Message 10 of 29 (29,795 Views)