Open World suggestion.

by Lady_N_King

Original Post

Open World suggestion.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have heard a lot of people asking for an open world in Sims 4, so I just wanted to add a suggestion as I am one of those 

that would also prefer one world and not all those bubbles circles to travel through.  

The expansion pack City Living is made up of 4 districts with bubbles to click on to go to those districts, so

why not use the same idea and make one world and put the different worlds as they did the districts for city living, 

that way you click on a world you want to go to but you only have one page world that you work off of.  When you go

to manage world it should be 'manage town/city"  then you go into town view, but if you go to manage world you 

go to the open world view where you can see all the different world/cities or towns you can visit and also how they are

connected.  

For new worlds to come, great open space can be left to get game players excited and wondering what will be next.

The Circles are just a bit list like and it would be nice to see how the city and towns are connected.  If you don't have a certain

expansion pack that give you a new world, then that stays locked on the open world map until you update the game.

Oh and one more thing,  Why if my sim is in one town are they flying to a coffee shop... I would prefer if to travel around one

town the graphic was a car to travel to a different town it was a plane, it just so strange that if my sim lives in Willow Creek but they fly to

the gym in the same town...strange.   

One world would also give the creative team a chance to update each town with some new lots, and improve town planing.  For instance

some towns have a lot of 64x64, but others don't so you cant copy that house on that lot to a new town to change things up.  

So if anyone on that fabulous creative team of Sims 4 is hearing this, please give it some thought.  Thanks.  Been a Fan since Sim 1.

Message 1 of 5 (863 Views)

Re: Open World suggestion.

EA app Team

Hi @Lady_N_King,

Thanks for sharing your idea with the community! Standard smile

I will forward your feedback to the team so they can also read it. Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Message 2 of 5 (836 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Lady_N_King hello! its really cool to see how people have such great ideas for the sims 4, but im sorry to say but sims 4 wont get open world because in sims 3 were lot of problems with open world etc. i'd hope you understand Standard smile
-Naomi (NOT from ea team)
Message 3 of 5 (300 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@iheartbellagoth Hey, please check the date of posts when you reply so you don't necropost Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (283 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

Since this is a pretty old post I am going to lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If you need some help or would like to share your feedback please feel free to create a new thread. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)