Re: Open World The Sims 4

by PugLove888

Original Post

Open World The Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Sul sul everyone!

Well first of all, I'm a newbie here in the forum, and I'd like to greet everyone!

My topic today is just some random thought that might also be imagined by some of you fellow simmers (I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking of this feature). Can you imagine one world provided (at least) that would be shared around the internet in, where we could actually introduce our sims? Mine, yours, your friend's, brother's or sister's, I know it wouldn't be possible to fit all of us fellow simmers in one world, but would it be nice to use code to enter the open world-world to meet up?

For example, If I choose my sims to travel to the Bluff's at Windonburg World, and we could meet up there and hangout bt sharing and entering the same code (E.g. 31t623, just random typing) on real time. Of course with limited sim count to keep everyone pleased and comfortable.

I'm pretty sure everyone has amazing variable of traits that would be interesting to interact with. My sims are typically often has an aspiration as an artist, or a chef. Because that's what I enjoyed the most. I could hang my sim's beautiful canvas painting on the wall, and cooked the unusual-everyday meal through harvesting plants. (Nothing fancy no more for me)

I think it would be nice to meet and interact with another sims player that are not a bot. We could be mischievous or be untrustworthy to our sims partner, or hear some unheard jokes that aren't available in my world. Well too many possibilities, but I'm pretty sure it's possible. What do you guys think?

If anyone has the same point of view, let's bump this post and let EA hear us ! 😁

Dag dag!

-just some humble sims fans that came back active in sims playing, who's also a newbie in this forum.
Message 1 of 3 (362 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The Sims 4 is not a multiplayer game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (348 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@send2390, welcome to the EA Answers Forums! Standard smile

Like @jpkarlsen said, The Sims 4 is not a multiplayer game.  If they were going to make such changes like that to the Sims, it would most likely be in The Sims 5.  But I'm sure some people would really like your idea.Wink  I don't know how well the joke thing would work since they would probably just program the same jokes for everyone like they do now.Wondering  But I love the idea about showing off our art work (photographs should be included too!)Heart  But I wouldn't want other Sims being mischievous with my Sims' significant others! Sick

At one time some years ago they had a Sims Online game, but there were a lot of problems with it so they ended the online support for the game.  Memories of that experience might prevent EA from trying something like that again. Oops

Glad you are back to actively playing The Sims!  Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (342 Views)