Re: One thing I would like to see....(just a suggestion)

by RavenLure

Original Post

One thing I would like to see....(just a suggestion)

★★★ Guide

One thing I like to see for the Sims4, is to be able to share custom content in a build without giving links to down loads. The catch would be to  only use that CC for that build.

It kinds of hinders wanting to share my other builds without righting a book on CC content that  is needed. I love to build. 

Message 1 of 3 (165 Views)

★★ Guide
@RavenLure That used to happen in previous Sims games. But unfortunately, it hurt the CC creators because people were taking credit for their work using the Gallery. It was removed because it violated people's intellectual property rights.

I love to build too. And I understand your wish not to have to list all those links. But we need to protect our CC creators!
Message 2 of 3 (148 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sad that had to happen, Maybe there can be a way when you up load CC in a build. it detects the CC creator and automatically gives them credit. If not in the Sims4, maybe in a future Sims.

I have a tumbler account that is still private, I need to find a way to post whose CC I use in what builds. and show nicer pictures. EA's pictures have a lot to be desired. I recently posted a bar for Snow Escape and when you land there you will land at the entrance but the Gallery picture shows the side of the building with trees Shocked

Anywhoo. I hope there can be something that would help out the CC creators... I love their stuffs!

Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)