Ok I might have missed understood something

by RavenLure

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ok I might have missed understood something

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

No biggie but I just got done with strangerville.. and well I just wanted it for build and buy along with CAS.. I pushed through the gameplay.. defeating the mother plant... I had hoped since beating it in one save it will carry over to my other saves. I do not want to have to defeat this creature in all my saves.. if I travel there.. and I do not want to see  wacka doodles walking the town. Maybe someone can help clarify things for me a bit..  thank you

Message 1 of 5 (384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ok I might have missed understood something

Champion (Retired)

@RavenLure 

You will need to defeat it (or ignore it) in any saves where you play that world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (348 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@RavenLure 

You will need to defeat it (or ignore it) in any saves where you play that world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (349 Views)

★★★ Guide
@jpkarlsen Sigh ok.. but that sucks. I think there should be an on and off switch to it. I guess that is one world that will not be played then. Just use for CAS and Build -n- Buy I guess.
Message 3 of 5 (338 Views)

@RavenLure  TwistedMexi's AllCheats mod allows you to set the story to whatever you want, including completed.  I don't know whether you use mods, but you could put this one in, cheat the story done, and then remove it if you don't want to keep the mod in your game.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (303 Views)

★★★ Guide
@puzzlezaddict
Thank you. I will look into it and yes I do use them.
Message 5 of 5 (294 Views)