Re: Offerings to sprites not being accepted by task system

by Trismagistos

Original Post

Offerings to sprites not being accepted by task system

★ Apprentice

I wonder if anyone can help me. My sim is a member of the Order of the Enchantment at university and his tasks are to make offerings of a harvestable, metal and a crystal. However, whenever I get my sim to make an offering of said items he places them on the altar, they disappear and they aren't recognised by the system. Do they have to be made a certain times or be of a certain value? Nothing is working for me.

Message 1 of 5 (623 Views)

Champion
@Comiccapers These offering are mostly given in a ceremony together with other members of the secret society. When your Sims is a member they will come for him around the midnight hour. At that time it is best to go to the altar together with the others. Be sure to also attend the plants around the altar for good measure.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 5 (615 Views)

★ Apprentice

So what you're saying is the offerings are only accepted during member gatherings?

Message 3 of 5 (607 Views)

Champion
@Comiccapers If you want your Sim to receive a blessing by the sprites, yes. You have to do that at the ceremony in the night.
Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 4 of 5 (605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ah now I get it. Why doesn't the game just tell you that?!

Message 5 of 5 (603 Views)