Re: Dance instructor + Photography career quest

by RoseElf007

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I agree with what you said but I find this kind of thing to be deceptive and frustrating. I don’t mind spending a few bucks for new content (I was happy to buy some sim cash to get the piano hobby), but I think they should be more upfront about it, either you will pay with time or with money but not both.

Demanding money for something that I invested so much time in felt like they were asking for ransom on the time I invested. Like pay now or you just wasted 3 days baby sitting your sims for nothing.

Message 41 of 45 (668 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I am level 50 with four sims. I tried to finish the advanced dance quest: it's impossible. Double llama zoom tasks: impossible to finish if you work or sleep. And I need both, sorry EA.

Today in the trait store the possibility to buy the atlethic trait appeared: I always save my tickets just in case, so I bought it and stopped played this impossible quest 12 hours before the end (with 4 steps still to go!).

But what's the sense of proposing to buy it during the quest? Make us spend money to buy tickets to then buy the trait?

I will not play the next quest if it's similar to this. Waste of time.

Message 42 of 45 (641 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717 How do you long hang outs? Every sim I click on doesn’t show that option..
Message 43 of 45 (496 Views)

@RoseElf007 does your Sim have a bit of relation with that other Sim?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 44 of 45 (493 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes but now I’m assuming it has to be a certain level of friendship for that to unlock.. I built up my relationship with another sim and the option to do a long hangouts finally opened up to me but with my room mate who I have the longest relationship with.. nevertheless thanks for the response. And sorry for the long run on reply lol

Message 45 of 45 (485 Views)