Betreff: Notification

by EA_Vendcera

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Notification

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so I got a notification that my account îs banned and I can still play. I think you sent the message to the wrong person

Message 1 of 4 (223 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @EusebiuSC,

that sounds pretty weird. In that case, I would still strongly recommend reaching out to support because it's possible that your account has been compromised.

They can check if someone else accessed your account and help resecuring it, if necessary, as well as giving you more information about that ban.

-Vendcera

Vendcera.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @EusebiuSC,

there are different kinds of bans and suspensions, so it's possible that you only got banned for a specific time or only for 1 game. It should all explain it in the email.

If you are unsure about it or don't know why you received it, you can contact our colleagues in live support and they will be able to give you more information.
You can reach them directly here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

-Vendcera

Vendcera.png

Message 2 of 4 (197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can still play the game I got banned. I think it was for a short period of time. In the email I got it wasn't mentioned about a time period. And the weird thing is, I got banned for cheating, wich I've never done

Message 3 of 4 (191 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @EusebiuSC,

that sounds pretty weird. In that case, I would still strongly recommend reaching out to support because it's possible that your account has been compromised.

They can check if someone else accessed your account and help resecuring it, if necessary, as well as giving you more information about that ban.

-Vendcera

Vendcera.png

Message 4 of 4 (188 Views)