Notification lag

by WillFoShizzle

Original Post

Notification lag

★★★★ Apprentice

since dream home decorator, notifications slow my game up and cause a lag. Once your clear the posts the game immediately goes back to normal with no lag. This isn’t a big issue but is something new for me and just thought to bring attention to it. 

Message 1 of 7 (711 Views)

Re: Notification lag

Champion

@WillFoShizzle while I have not had this problem as of yet, I have heard of others who have experienced it, so you aren't' the only one! 
Are you playing on a console or on a PC or Mac?  If you play on a PC or Mac do you happen to use any Mods or Custom Content (CC)? Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 7 (670 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I actually noticed it in a livestream recently as well! I play on Mac with no mods. I’ve only had this issue since “dream home” released but I do find it interesting that once I hit “delete” on notification posts the game immediately goes back to normal. 

Message 3 of 7 (661 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@WillFoShizzle , thanks for clarifying! Angel I have seen this as well on a YouTube video (I think it happened to one of the Game Changers).  We might have seen it from the same person!😄  But I had to ask since I haven't noticed it in my game so far and I don't use any Mods or CC (though I am on a PC).

I can't find it in the Bug Report section yet (but it is still possible someone else already filled on out on this) .  Since it isn't a Mods/CC issue, you can fill out a Bug Report if you like: The Sims 4 | Forum | Bug Reports | EA Answers HQ

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 7 (650 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Great, thanks I will !

Message 5 of 7 (636 Views)

@WillFoShizzle

It's not Mac specific which is why I moved your thread to the GD forum Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 6 of 7 (628 Views)

★★★ Guide
@WillFoShizzle I have had this problem since the platform patch.... almost every night around 12am or 1am my game freezes or lags really bad as the notifications come in (people moving in or out of homes, or dying for ex). I am sure the mods I use don't help though....
Message 7 of 7 (597 Views)