Notice: All Simmers Strangervillie does have NAPS.

by Sid1701d9

Original Post

Notice: All Simmers Strangervillie does have NAPS.

★★★★ Guide

I was wondering why the objects in strangervillie was disappearing.  I found out Strangervillie had the sharing and caring NAP active.  The guro said strangervillie won't get the eco living update, but they didn't say anything about it not having NAPS.  I wish someday they would give it the eco living process could make the story even more crazier and I can't resist an even stranger strangervillie.  So to fix Strangerville just repeal the sharing and caring NAP and its fixed.

Edit: Sorry for my spelling its late and my eyes are blury.

Message 1 of 3 (261 Views)

Re: Notice: All Simmers Strangervillie does have NAPS.

★★★ Pro

They said that eco footprint wouldn't be available with strangerville but naps would still be active.

Message 2 of 3 (253 Views)

Re: Notice: All Simmers Strangervillie does have NAPS.

★★★★ Guide
@Rachelharris31 Yeah, I think a lot of people assumed that if the world didn't have eco footprint than they wouldn't have the NAPS. I still hope they would find someway to add that world someway into the eco footprint. Anyways, if NPC voting is on than all NPC can vote on all NAPS in any world so worlds your not actively playing can vote for sharing is caring in strangervillie and if required objects are removed the scientist or military or bar Liberian don't spawn in though areas, which is needed for the Strangervillie story to progress.
Message 3 of 3 (224 Views)