Nothing shows up when I click on "show bills info"

by LeannaJadeeeeeee

Original Post

Re: Nothing shows up when I click on "show bills info"

★ Pro

I have now completely reinstalled my game and Origin and now the billing information works on the mailbox. After that, I added back my few mods piece by piece and restarted the game in between to test if the billing information at the mailbox still works. Everything was ok. Then I added back the last script mod and tested again, and lo and behold, the invoice information didn't open anymore. I then took this script mod out, restarted the game and it worked again. This is the script mod of TwistedMexi "TwistedMexi_T.O.O.L_sript". If you don't know it, you can use this mod to place objects off the grid. I guess that there were still some old data leftovers in the game, although I took everything out in the beginning. But now I was able to find out the reason after a complete reinstallation. It is definitely the TwistedMexi_TOOL_sript mod and not any of LittleMsSam's mods.
I will inform TwistedMexi on his Discord.

Message 11 of 13 (906 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have no outdated or conflicting mods and I got rid of sooo many unnecessary CC too but it still won't appear Frown

Message 12 of 13 (741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you ever figure it out ?

Message 13 of 13 (299 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help