Not able to use degree - disappears from career tab after sim leaves college

by Sheli38

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not able to use degree - disappears from career tab after sim leaves college

★★★ Apprentice

Anyone else having this issue? I can get a hob using the degree but it doesn’t accelerate up levels or give a signing bonus.

the degree accomplishment is in the sims work tab from graduation until he packs up and leaves the college. Once moved into new house it disappears...

Message 1 of 4 (2,784 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not able to use degree - disappears from career tab after sim leaves college

Champion

Hi @Sheli38 !  Your sim's degree should be visible in the Simology panel.  In my view, it's all the way at the bottom below my sim's traits.

SimologyDegree.png

When you want to find a job for your sim, look for the specialized career logo.  It will be a green medal-like icon attached to the career icon in the listing.  In the below example, you see the Style Influencer Career and having a fine arts degree would allow my sim to start in the Stylist Career branch.

SpecializedCareer.png

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,754 Views)

All Replies

Re: Not able to use degree - disappears from career tab after sim leaves college

Champion

Hi @Sheli38 !  Your sim's degree should be visible in the Simology panel.  In my view, it's all the way at the bottom below my sim's traits.

SimologyDegree.png

When you want to find a job for your sim, look for the specialized career logo.  It will be a green medal-like icon attached to the career icon in the listing.  In the below example, you see the Style Influencer Career and having a fine arts degree would allow my sim to start in the Stylist Career branch.

SpecializedCareer.png

Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 4 (2,755 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks so much Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (2,710 Views)

Champion

You're welcome Standard smile

Happy Simming!

Message 4 of 4 (2,706 Views)