by Lilandrah

Original Post

Re: [Open] No new quests

★★★ Novice
We must just have to wait for new updates to get new quests x
Message 31 of 58 (646 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After the last app update the quests seemed to be refreshing, but they are back to not regenerating. I'm down to 3 quests and no more are popping up.

Message 32 of 58 (614 Views)

★★★★ Novice
1 quest now...
Message 33 of 58 (578 Views)

★ Guide
@AbC6765a5097548

I think it is a bug as i get new quests all the time. Unfortunately something only some are effected by. Hopefully its fixed soon
Message 34 of 58 (572 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I’ve not had any new quests for several days now. And on top of that, the option to buy heirlooms with heirloom tickets is gone. It just says ‘check back later’.
Message 35 of 58 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Same problem here, no new quests for over 2 weeks now, very frustrating, now at level 31!  Quests were working fine for me until last update!  When will this be fixed please?

Message 36 of 58 (499 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm having this problem too - I've only had the game a short time but it's really frustrating. I am regretting spending real money on it if its not going to work properly!
Message 37 of 58 (493 Views)

★ Guide
yeap me too.. it already one week I dont have new quest.. I even already level 34 while the last time I get the last quest is level 32.

that's why I am afraid to buy items. because if the quest appear again, it will hard for me to accomplish next lifestyle if my lifestyle already too high.

hope EA will fix this soon Standard smile good luck EA Standard smile
Message 38 of 58 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I had hoped quests issue would be fixed after this last update, but I still don’t have quests 😕
Message 39 of 58 (463 Views)

★ Guide
*cry* I thought the update will make my quest appear again. but too bad is still 0 quest Frown
Message 40 of 58 (454 Views)