Re: Non-played sims won't go to work/school or care for selves

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Non-played sims won't go to work/school or care for selves

★★★ Newbie

Sims 4, having issues after recent update. I don't have any mods. Only have City Living, Cats & Dogs, Get to Work, Jungle Adventure. 

1) When I take a sim off the lot, the remaining sims do not care for themselves. Their bladder, energy, fun and social are all way in the red. When I return to the lot I often don't have enough time to treat their needs without cheating - ie. They wet themselves or pass out. I am not able to manually select 'care for selves'. This is already auto selected and I cannot re-select - my only options are 'bring here' or 'switch control to'.

2) Non-played sims are not going to work or school. When I switch into the household they are home when they shouldn't be which lowers their performance at work/ school. 

Message 1 of 3 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Shad0w3 

1) Unfortunately, now you have to personally click on each portrait member of the family left at home and choose the "take care of yourself" option
2) The game doesn't send non-played sims to the work or school.

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (428 Views)

@Shad0w3

Moved your post to the Game Information section as it is not Mac specific but related to gameplay Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 3 (403 Views)