Non-playable sim takes same walking route, no other actions

by amiqwer75

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Non-playable sim takes same walking route, no other actions

★★★★★ Newbie

One non-playable sim in my house keeps walking the same route over and over, from inside the house onto the street, taking left or right directions. What is happening?? I think it's been happening from the moment the sim became an adult. There were no problems until then. I haven't noticed this in the beginning of her adult life, but at least two days have passed since I became aware of this.

Message 1 of 4 (505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Non-playable sim takes same walking route, no other actions

@amiqwer75 I had an NPS who did something very similar a while ago. She practically wore a path in the carpet walking the same route, out of the house, down the street, and then disappeared. Only to reappear right where she had started to do it all over, again and again. Like a glitch in the Matrix.
The only way I got her to stop was by moving her to another household. If you have a second property, that's something you can try, and you can always move her back in a few days if you want.
If you don't have a second property yet, well, I don't have anything else that worked for me. Maybe someone else has encountered this bug and they have another possible solution you could try.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (491 Views)

All Replies

@amiqwer75 I had an NPS who did something very similar a while ago. She practically wore a path in the carpet walking the same route, out of the house, down the street, and then disappeared. Only to reappear right where she had started to do it all over, again and again. Like a glitch in the Matrix.
The only way I got her to stop was by moving her to another household. If you have a second property, that's something you can try, and you can always move her back in a few days if you want.
If you don't have a second property yet, well, I don't have anything else that worked for me. Maybe someone else has encountered this bug and they have another possible solution you could try.
Message 2 of 4 (492 Views)

Hero

@amiqwer75 @thecakeisaLIE82 

I had a toddler who did this and moving him to another lot solved the issue for me. 

Maybe small outfit change or something like that would help too? 🤔

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It worked moving the sim to another lot. The sim looks happy and I'm also glad. Thank you! 

Message 4 of 4 (478 Views)