No way to submit to Sims Spark'd

by Xila31

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No way to submit to Sims Spark'd

★★★ Apprentice

Hello,

I built a wedding destination lot and would like to upload it to the Spark'd gallery, but I do not have the required button which looks like a plumbob. The bar for uploading to the gallery from my library looks exactly the same as it ever did, I've included an image. I also tried uploading The lot momentarily to the gallery to see if the button would appear, but it didn't. If anyone has any tips on how to submit or if this might be a bug, I would be grateful for the help. Thank you

No Button.PNG

Message 1 of 3 (414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No way to submit to Sims Spark'd

★★★ Apprentice

I don't think my internet is restricted. I have fiber internet and not on WiFi. But, I logged in now and after the update the button is there! I have no idea what fixed it but something in the update, maybe. 

Thank you for your response. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (345 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Xila31 Someone else had this issue and it was related to their internet. Their wifi was restricted. You can read the post here. [Solved] Can't Join Spark'd Challenge

Message 2 of 3 (354 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't think my internet is restricted. I have fiber internet and not on WiFi. But, I logged in now and after the update the button is there! I have no idea what fixed it but something in the update, maybe. 

Thank you for your response. 

Message 3 of 3 (346 Views)