Re: No "practice lecture" option in friendly interaction sort.

by tigrina_tigs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No "practice lecture" option in friendly interaction sort.

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work. Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat. Laundry Day, Toddler, Bowling, Vintage Glamour, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Reach level 6: intrepid instructor, Professor, Education Career then select "work from home " to see the assignment.
What happens when the bug occurs? The work from home assignment "practice lecture" can't be found in the friendly interaction sort.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the interaction as an option.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My files are too big to upload here. 

Message 1 of 5 (13,252 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★ Guide

The 'practice lecture' option can be done on a mirror (like charisma speech). 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (13,228 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★ Guide

The 'practice lecture' option can be done on a mirror (like charisma speech). 

Message 2 of 5 (13,229 Views)

Hero
@Batchick23 Moving this to General discussion as it seems to be a misunderstanding how it works.

What kind of files did you mean to attach ? If it's pictures, just make them smaller with any picture editing software.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (13,192 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree with the original poster. According to the hover help that pops up, In order to Practice Lecture we're supposed to click on another sim and choose Practice Lecture from under the Friendly Interactions.

As another person says below, the real way to practice is to click on a mirror.

Therefore, the hover help tips over the Practice Lecture on the teacher's job list (work at home) are wrong.

Message 4 of 5 (10,441 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you!

Message 5 of 5 (5,444 Views)