Re: No option to make Hamburger Cake and Taco Casserole.

by crinrict

Original Post

No option to make Hamburger Cake and Taco Casserole.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions but Get Famous, Discover University and Island Living. I also have Realm of Magic and Vampires.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on Stove/Fridge-> Cook, however no option to make Taco Casserole or Hamburger Cake appears.
What happens when the bug occurs? No option for Hamburger cake and Taco Casserole.
What do you expect to see? That an option to make Taco Casserole or Hamburger Cake should appear.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So the only time i got the option to make these two foods, were when i got the free upgrade to the digital deluxe (still unaware about how that happened). But now that the upgrade is over, they have both been removed from my game. 

Message 1 of 5 (3,153 Views)

Hero
@BloodyUser0 Both of them need the 'Up All Night Content' which comes with the deluxe version

The reason you had the content was cause you got Origin Access Basic for a month for free for having 2 step authentication on your Origin account.

It was a free promo. Guess that is up now and since you're back to the basic version, you don't have the two dishes anymore.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (3,145 Views)

★★ Novice

Apparently, that’s not the case. My friends who don’t have the digital deluxe edition, have always had it in their games. 

Message 3 of 5 (3,121 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@BloodyUser0 That's what all help pages say: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/skills/gourmetcooking/ and also in the forums: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803690/how-do-my-sims-get-the-signature-cake-and-the-ham...

Do your friends have the rest of the DD content ? Maybe a mod that unlocks this stuff ?

I can't really test it as I have the DD and can't really uninstall it, so I have the content.

Here's an overview: http://simcitizens.com/the-sims-4-digital-deluxe-edition-content-overview/

Do you (or your friends) have any other of the recipes listed there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (3,101 Views)

Hero
@BloodyUser0 Moving this to game info for further info and discussion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (3,058 Views)