No new people in town

by DatDemonPyro

Original Post

Highlighted

No new people in town

★★★★ Novice

I know I can create a player but  so many have turned elderly and won't leave. I wish they would fix this.

Message 1 of 2 (793 Views)

Re: No new people in town

Community Manager

Hi @DatDemonPyro

For the seniors, you could have those Sims retire. This will be an option once you reach level 16 and they have maxed out their traits, but they can only retire f you want them to and your Sims will let you know when they are ready to retire. They won’t be gone! They’ll still hang around your lot so you can interact with them, but they just become non-playable characters (NPCs). You can then move them out and you won’t see them again. Check out The Girl Who Games ‘Retirement’ video here

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (737 Views)