No hospital staff at all. Literally not a one.

by DeejaDat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No hospital staff at all. Literally not a one.

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, all game packs, Laundry Day, Fitness Stuff, Kids Room, Vintage Glamour, Spooky Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Movie Hangout.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim start in the doctor career and then have them go to work. Not sure if it's in my save only ...
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim arrives at work to find that she is the only staff member on duty, the rest have gone on strike. She is severely overwhelmed and tries her very best but many patients leave to take their medical problems into their own hands, potentially lowering my population significantly.
What do you expect to see? Other doctors, nurses and reception staff on duty to care for patients.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is the only save file I have in my game and I haven't tried making a new one. My sim is fresh out of university with her biology degree and was very excited to become a doctor. But running a hospital all on her lonesome was not what she had in mind. Anyone that knows how to rectify this, please help. Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (1,443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No hospital staff at all. Literally not a one.

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you for the reply. I fixed it. I quit and subsequently reentered the profession. But I have a suspicion it was a mod by Zero that requires careers to have university degrees. I added back all my other mods and it seems to running fine now. The strike is over :-)

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,414 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@DeejaDat Would be good if you could test a new save.

In my existing save there was staff but it could be similar to the science career issue a few month back.

Also at what point did you remove your mods/cc ? Did you change the default hospital ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,433 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you for the reply. I fixed it. I quit and subsequently reentered the profession. But I have a suspicion it was a mod by Zero that requires careers to have university degrees. I added back all my other mods and it seems to running fine now. The strike is over :-)
Message 3 of 4 (1,415 Views)

Hero
@DeejaDat I'm glad to hear that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,378 Views)