Re: No bunnies since hotfix?

by AppleBlossom3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No bunnies since hotfix?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I haven't been able to find a single rabbit anywhere in the game since the hotfix. Has anyone else noticed this problem or is it just me?  If I go to a wild rabbit hole the option to lure them out is greyed out and says, no rabbits are hiding here. I started this game after the hotfix so have never had a chance to unlock the one in build buy so have no idea if that one works or not. .. but none have randomly shown up anywhere that I've noticed in the last few in game days. I probably wouldn't have noticed if I didn't have the task to talk to two of them. 

I didn't want to report this as a bug yet as I just wanted confirmation from other folks to see if this is just in my game or if others have noticed missing bunnies as well. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,044 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@vyvexthorneI actually had a bunny visit my home lot autonomously today. It was the first rabbit I've seen, and I was surprised because I thought foxes were the only wild animal to show up autonomously.

At first I thought it was a weed in my garden because I noticed it from far away and it was mostly white. I put my mouse on it to send my sim to pull it out and that's when I saw it was a rabbit.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,024 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@vyvexthorneI actually had a bunny visit my home lot autonomously today. It was the first rabbit I've seen, and I was surprised because I thought foxes were the only wild animal to show up autonomously.

At first I thought it was a weed in my garden because I noticed it from far away and it was mostly white. I put my mouse on it to send my sim to pull it out and that's when I saw it was a rabbit.

Message 2 of 3 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Guide
@AppleBlossom3 Thanks for the reply. I still wasn't seeing any so I used the debug menu on the bunny hidey hole next to the creature keeper and a few minutes later a bunny popped out to say hello. When I went back home there was another in my yard. Now they seem to be everywhere. Not sure what was going on but I guess if they ever disappear again I know how to fix it.
Message 3 of 3 (1,005 Views)