Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No bathroom or food options at Resistance Encampment?

by sageleaf6

Original Post

Highlighted

No bathroom or food options at Resistance Encampment?

★★ Newbie

It would be nice to have at least a grill or some sort of food stall at the resistance camp. There’s also no bathroom. 

Message 1 of 3 (86 Views)
Highlighted

Re: No bathroom or food options at Resistance Encampment?

★★ Apprentice

Funny,that sounded like me 50 yrs ago as child the 1st time i was taken camping, "what do you mean there's no bathroom". Most players have been using the free build code and adding those items in themselves. I haven't done it yet,but keep thinking about it.

i use the moodlet solver drink from reward store just b4 i click to go on vacation so my sims needs are full most of the time i'm there,plus even when i bring only 1 sim i buy the 4 plate meal from docking bay to have in inventory when needed.

Message 2 of 3 (71 Views)
Highlighted

Re: No bathroom or food options at Resistance Encampment?

Champion

@sageleaf6 , they will  just go in the trees at the edge of the area to relieve themselves , if you let them.Wink  So they won't necessarily pee themselves! (Of course, if you wait too long to let them automatically do this, then they might have an accident.) I have OCD, so I just wish there was a way to wash their hands afterwards! DisappointedLarge smile

@Tkilroy36 , the Moodlet Solver potion from the Rewards Store , not to mention the free build cheat , are great suggestions.  

Message 3 of 3 (51 Views)
Twitter Stream