No Temple Skeleton

by Floymin

Original Post

No Temple Skeleton

★★★ Novice

I have taken 5 trips to the Jungle Adventure, and even entered the temple at night on some days, but never saw the white skeleton shown in the teasers. Has anyone encountered and/or befriended it? Are there specific triggers, like going in alone (I have a sim couple taking the trips)?

Message 1 of 2 (192 Views)

Re: No Temple Skeleton

Champion

@Floymin, I have taken at least 6 trips to the temple and I've seen the Temple Skeleton 4 times (I've even written their names down, as each time they had a different name!  Large smile )  I have only traveled with a couple, so that wouldn't be your problem.  It could be that the skeleton is there, but that it is just in a different area of the temple or temple grounds.  Then again, it could be a glitch with your game. Raised eyebrow   I have seen him (or her) deep in the temple, but usually on the way to stand at the temple gates in the temple yard.  One time that I noticed him, he was already at the temple gates.  But I've only seen him or her at night!  It is also possible that the temple skeleton doesn't show up every time.  But you can get to now it just like any Sim. Cool

Do you have any Mods or Custom Content (CC) in your game? Wondering  If you do then this could be the problem.  But my first guess is that you probably just haven't seen him or he hasn't always been there when your Sims are there! Wink

I will try to test my game and really look for the skeleton the next time so to see if it shows up all the time or just some of the time.  Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (182 Views)