Re: No Spellcaster Eyes to choose from in CAS

by crinrict

Original Post

No Spellcaster Eyes to choose from in CAS

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.23
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, Laundry Day Stuff, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Seasons, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Spooky Stuff, Outdoor Retreat, Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Island Living, and Realm of Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start making a spell caster in CAS. Either from a new game or from and existing game it doesn’t matter.
What happens when the bug occurs? There’s only non-occult eye colors to choose from when trying to create a spell caster. No spell caster options to select from at all.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see spell caster eye colors to choose from whenever I go to create or edit one.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

There have been multiple updates/patches since I’ve purchased Realm of Magic in December and none of them have fixed this issue. All other occult sim eyes are 100% functional. 

Message 1 of 6 (565 Views)

Hero
@doodlesgrump This was fixed as far as I know in the latest patch. Are you sure you're fully updated ?

Tagging @PoptartJuniper on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (518 Views)

★★ Guide

unsure about this but I think you got to have some other occults (like vampires) to get those eyes, as there are no "spellcaster eyes" they are just able to use other occults eyecolors if there are any installed, the pack itself did not include new eyecolors.

As you don't have vampires I guess that is the reason why non show up.

Message 3 of 6 (513 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@ra7orrat Yes, there's no new ones but it sounds like they don't even have the vamp ones still ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (502 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrictthey don't have the vampires GP, so I figure that's the reason.

Message 5 of 6 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ra7orrat Yeah, that will do it. Didn't realize.

So this would by by design then as there's currently no eyes that came with the pack

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (474 Views)