Re: No New Sticker Contest

by Ilois4

Original Post

No New Sticker Contest

My main and my alt account are showing that there's not a new sticker contest so far this week. Is it just me (like a glitch) or is this going on for everyone? I just checked the technical issue side and didn't see anything, and no one has brought it up yet here, so now I'm wondering if I'm the only one. 

This has happened in the past, but it usually lasts no more than a day. Its Wednesday and there's still no new contest. I'm not complaining--though I do like the sticker contest, it gives me something to work for, especially like now when there's no activities for us veteran players--just confused.

Message 1 of 5 (290 Views)

Hero
@thecakeisaLIE82 It’s reported as a bug, so maybe it’ll be available soon. 🤞

(Easter bunny stole the stickers.. 😄)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (279 Views)

@Ilois4 Ah, ok then. I didn't see that bug report, but I probably just didn't look closely enough. Thanks!
Message 3 of 5 (268 Views)

So, I guess they're working on the problem, hopefully it will be fixed soon. In the meantime, its almost time for when we would get the results of the sticker contest, and no one will get any fashion gems this week. 

Wouldn't it be nice if EA were generous and just gave everyone the 9 gems per sim? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Message 4 of 5 (217 Views)

Hero
@thecakeisaLIE82 Was thinking the same 😄

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (205 Views)