No Cupcake reward with Llamazoom after Space Explorer quest

by ShellsSeaShells

Original Post

Re: No Cupcake reward with Llamazoom after Space Explorer quest

★★★★ Novice
Yeah I have not received any cupcakes. It’s like the quest went away and is no longer available. I’ve tried reaching out to EA and they always redirect me to troubleshooting or posting Oman forum and sent me a link to the Simpson’s :/... so they better fix this problem because that is the only way to receive cupcakes.
Message 11 of 23 (679 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Yeah, mine's missing too! I stopped getting the cupcake rewards for completing LlamaZoom about a day or two before Space Explorer Quest started. Here's how mine looks like now:

422BCBC8-0F45-4F23-AD15-C4502515C672.png

And since then (after Space quest ended), I’ve been skipping from doing LZ tasks. Too much work for very lil rewards.

Message 12 of 23 (678 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So update! I have tried contact EA several times and they act like I don’t know what I’m talking about when I give them specifics about how the the quest for completing la la zoom to get the reward of a cupcake is no longer available to me. I am honestly so pissed that I keep reaching out and no one has helped me with this issue. So I guess for right now we people are screwed

Message 13 of 23 (664 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

There are only 15 quests. "LlamaZoom Zenith" is the last one.

Message 14 of 23 (655 Views)

★★★★ Novice
UPDATE: I got a response from EA that was actually useful.

“so it seems that we are having an ongoing issue with the Llama Zoom event regarding currency so this maybe the reason why you are not getting your cupcakes but dont worry our studio is already aware of the issue and is already working on a fix for the issue.“
Message 15 of 23 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@mrdoggie94 wrote:

There are only 15 quests. "LlamaZoom Zenith" is the last one

@mrdoggie94

Hmmm. I printed out what the quests were and I know that I did 19 Steps (especially since I had to do Step 18 twice-the llama Zoom)

Maybe “ Emily” cut you a break 😁

Message 16 of 23 (626 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@katclawsx3 he might've meant 15 quests on the "quests" tab where you receive the cupcakes. Not the event quests. We all had 19 of those. 

Message 17 of 23 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@katclawsx3 I already completed the space career quest and I am still getting offers for cupcakes if I do a daily Lama quest.

If your cupcakes are not showing up, you just need to report it in the bug section. It's a holiday weekend for the Gurus so I'm sure they will check the bug section when they come back on the forum 

@Fuzzernutter  OK,  I took your advice and made a Bug Report. 

I didn’t see this issue in with the known Bugs, so hopefully EA will get this resolved soon  🤞 

Message 18 of 23 (597 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes that's right, the quest has been missing for ages now. I feel it's not worth doing the Llamazoom tasks anymore because there's no reward for completion. 

Message 19 of 23 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@ShaNoodle9 wrote:

I've also done 2 llamazoom quests since completing the new career quests and haven't received anymore cupcakes.

Definitely won't be doing them anymore if that's the case. 

Can’t say I’d blame you for not doing them.  

I really HATE doing the Llama-Zooms as well, but I’ll only do 1-2 per WEEK just to get the llama tokens, since I still have a couple plots of land to clear & I also think they might be needed to add rooms. 

That would be the ONLY reason why I’d still have do them, 

They aren’t worth the TIME, RESOURCES Used, or the tiniest bit of REWARDS they yield .  A Huge waste of my valuable time.

A poorly conceived idea &  an Epic Fail for Sims Mobile imho 

Message 20 of 23 (486 Views)