Night Owl Toy Night Life Keeps Disappearing.

by Malibu_Barbie_26

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Night Owl Toy Night Life Keeps Disappearing.

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all current expansions, game packs, and stuff packs rebased including the newest Sims 4 Snowy Escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure exactly. Maybe buy the night owl toy night light and see if the issue reoccurs.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Night Owl Toy Night Life consistently disappears in my game after a few days of buying it. I have purchased the light several times and each time after 1-2 days the light will disappear from my lot, cannot be found in my family inventory.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the light. I have placed it on the floor and multiple surfaces and it will disappear after some times.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I am having an issue on the Sims 4 where the Night Owl Toy Night Life will disappear shortly after placing into the world. The item disappears 1-2 days after purchasing and cannot be found in household inventory. 

Message 1 of 4 (595 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Night Owl Toy Night Life Keeps Disappearing.

★★★ Novice

Thanks after further review I found 10 of the night lights in the toy box. The maid has been placing the night lights in the toy box!!! How aggravating. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (560 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@Malibu_Barbie_26 Are children playing with it? Did they place it in the toybox?
Message 2 of 4 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Malibu_Barbie_26Every single toddler I've played, and some of the kids too, loves that Night Owl Toy Night Life, plays with it, and puts it in their personal inventory. You might want to check there as well.

Also, love your moniker. I had Malibu Barbie, Ken, and Skipper!

Message 3 of 4 (583 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks after further review I found 10 of the night lights in the toy box. The maid has been placing the night lights in the toy box!!! How aggravating. 

Message 4 of 4 (561 Views)