News

by Haies2015

Original Post

News

★★★ Newbie
I would like to ask why isn't there any sprinklers to water the plants...Watering and gardening takes so much time... If u can help with up dating the ability to buy sprinklers that would be great... Please and thank you
Message 1 of 3 (578 Views)

Re: News

EA app Team

Hi @Haies2015,

Welcome to Answers HQ!

You are right, there are not sprinklers in The Sims 4 to help you with the watering, and I will forward your feedback about it, but do you know you can hire a gardener to water the plants for you? Standard smile  You can find them in the services available in your Sims' mobile phone.

Let us know if that helps your Sims to have more time for other activities Wink

-Mai

Message 2 of 3 (562 Views)

Re: News

Champion

@EA_Mai, I've wondered why there were no sprinklers as well.  I can't speak for @Haies2015 , but the reason I would like them is that even though we can use gardeners, I would like my Sims to do some of the work, but if their garden is too large they need some help, and if my Sim is having an especially hectic couple of  days, I don't want my plants to die since watering is the most important.  My less social Sims with super large gardens have employed the Gardener, but usually for my more social Sims I have them join the Gardening Club (from the Get Together pack), and invite them over to water, weed and spray my plants after I've harvested them.  Basically they have become slave labor Devil which makes me feel bad, but that is one of the perks of belonging to the Gardening Club.  But sometimes I just don't want all those people on my lot, especially if I'm playing an already large family.

There were sprinklers in TS2, but not TS3 if I remember correctly.  I might have gotten them mixed up, but I do know that there were sprinklers in one of the versions of The Sims!   Also I remember in TS1 if you had the Makin' Magic EP then you could cast a spell to make it rain on all your plant!  That was genius! :Nerd Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (555 Views)